Last Update 12/05/2021
Policy key definitions
• "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, B2C Sales Ltd trading as The Fragrance Experience.
• "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
• GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
• ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
• Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Key principles of GDPR
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
• Lawful basis: Consent
Our ICO number is ZA483991. Our purpose for processing your data is to fulfil your Fragrance Experience order and we process your information in the following ways:
• Payment Information – We use a PCI DSS compliant payment gateway (stripe) to process your payment.
• Confirmation Email – We use your email address to send you a confirmation email when you place an order with us.
• Name and Address are used to send out your parcel each month.
• Call recording - Where your order has come through our phone channel, we will hold your voice data in the form of a call recording which acts as evidence of consent should a dispute arise in the future. Your call recording will be held on a secure cloud server.
Data retention period
We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information
We do not share your information with any third party.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows.
• the right to be informed;
• the right of access;
• the right to rectification;
• the right to erasure;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to object; and
• the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
Subject Access Request
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR and you can request your data at any time by contacting email@example.com.
We don’t use internet cookies.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Fair & Transparent Privacy Explained
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Call Recording Policy
Our call recordings are held and may be stored for a period of up to 48 months. The call recordings are used as a reference to the original conversation should a dispute be raised in future.